Welcome to the East Main Street Improvement Project Website
This website has been created to gather public input and provide facts, figures and updates about the project design and schedule. Project concepts, references, submittals and plans are available for review in the Download Section of the site. Please explore this site and provide your comments and recommendations regarding the project here.
- October 30, 2013 – Project schedule updated on Project Info page.
- *PRELIMINARY PLAN DOCUMENTS POSTED* – Electronic versions of the Preliminary Plans, Preliminary Landscape Design Vernacular and the Preliminary Design Presentation have been placed in the Download Section of the website.
- August 8, 2013, 6:30 p.m. – – A public meeting was held in the Strassweg Auditorium at the New Albany-Floyd County Public Library, 180 West Spring Street, New Albany, IN 47150 to present the Preliminary Design Plans and Architectural Design Vernacular. We would like to thank the 50+ attendees, consisting of residents, business owners and local and State elected officals, for their participation and feedback. The comment period for the Preliminary Design documents will remain open until Friday, August 23, 2013. Please forward comments to email@example.com.
- A reduced version of the Conceptual Plans has been placed in the Download Section of the website. If you were unable to download the previous larger version, please try again.
- May 20, 2013, 6:30 p.m. – A Public Meeting was held at the Pepin Mansion at 1003 E Main Street to introduce the project and conceptual design. Public comment period regarding the conceptual plan is now open.